L&D forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Fluoride in the water doesn’t impact intelligence: Study

Notify me of new replies via email
Learning and development | 14 Sep 2016, 03:41 PM Agree 0
Adding fluoride to public drinking supplies is not harmful at all to cognitive development, according to new research.
  • | 14 Sep 2016, 04:28 PM Agree 0
    So why have most European countries rejected fluoridated water?
  • Dan Germouse | 15 Sep 2016, 01:00 AM Agree 0
    I have asked many forced-fluoridation fanatics to tell me how much accumulated fluoride in the body they think is safe. So far not a single one of them has been able to answer the question.
    http://forcedfluoridationfreedomfighters.com/a-preliminary-investigation-into-fluoride-accumulation-in-bone/

It is unlikely to just be a coincidence that the US, Australia, and Ireland, which have had high rates of forced-fluoridation for decades, also have high rates of joint problems, and poor health outcomes in general.
  • Ready2030 | 17 Sep 2016, 02:19 PM Agree 0
    I suppose it depends who you believe when it comes down to scientific studies. For example many make money from placing fluoride into water , i.e. Water filter companies and companies who deliver spring water. Don't you think it would be in their best interest of companies like these publish a scientific study that promoted fluoride ?
Post a reply