Learning & Development Masterclass
in Singapore has been announced.
To be held at the Novotel Clarke Quay on 20-21 April 2016, this event will focus on the current trends and challenges in workplace learning and how leading companies are maximising the return on their L&D investment.
The heads of HR and L&D from a range of leading organisations including Google, KPMG, LinkedIn, JLL and DBS Bank will come together to share case studies and examples of successful strategies and solutions to workplace challenges.
Topics will include:
- Strategies to gain management support and win budget for L&D initiatives
- New learning methodologies and technologies for today’s workplace
- Micro learning: How and when to capture it
- Overcoming challenges in LMS implementation
- How to harness the benefits of social learning in the workplace
- L&D best practice: Delivering training to global, regional and remote workforces
- Building facilitation skills to engage diverse learner audiences
- How neuroscience can help workplace learning
Online registrations are now open and L&D professionals can take advantage of a special December promotional rate until 24 December.
View the full program and register
The speaker line-up for the next