has announced that the next Learning & Development Masterclass will be held in Auckland on 24 August, following successful events in Sydney, Melbourne and Singapore. This event focuses on the current trends and challenges in workplace learning and how top companies are maximising the return on their L&D investment.
View the program
“We have confirmed heads of HR and L&D from a range of leading organisations including Bank of New Zealand, Merck, Sharpe & Dohme, Beca and Inland Revenue to share case studies and examples of successful strategies and solutions, said senior conference producer Stephanie Campanale.
The program covers topics including:
- Strategies to gain management support and win budget for L&D initiatives
- The impact of technology on workplace learning and instructional design
- Learner engagement in a digital environment
- Change management: Achieving objectives through effective strategy and planning
- L&D best practice: Delivering training to international or remote workforce
“We’re encouraging people to register today
for an introductory Early Bird rate of just $895 or book a team of four for the price of three,” said Campanale.